Coffee & Conversation Amongst Cancer Survivors
Supportive opportunity for connection and conversation
“Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage DOES.”
Often times being diagnosed with cancer can leave an individual feeling quite isolated and alone. It’s difficult to find others who can identify with the feelings and emotions you are experiencing.
Come join us for an hour of Coffee & Conversation.
Sometimes being around others that are diagnosed with cancer and hearing their stories can be reaffirming that you are not alone in this journey.
Join us in a relaxed, casual atmosphere where the conversation will flow easily in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- Dates: Second and Fourth Wednesdays of the Month
- Time: 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Contact Registration: Please call Ami Gorsky, LCSW at (719) 296-6037 for more information or to register.
- Dates: Third Tuesday of Every Month
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Contact Registration: Space is limited. For more information or to register call Lindsey Green, LSW at (303) 386-7690.
Location: Colorado Springs
- Dates: Second and Fourth Tuesdays of the Month
- Time: 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Contact Registration: Space is limited. For more information or to register call David Miller, LCSW at (719) 667-6953.