Empower Your Recovery
Are you done with your cancer treatments and experiencing emotions that you didn’t expect?
Now that you find yourself at a transition point, how do you adjust to everyday life again?
How do you invite healing and growth as you move forward?
Please join us for a five-week program where we will explore the following topics: Physical recovery, self care, relationships, doubt, hope, prioritizing and moving forward. This group is open to cancer survivors who have finished their primary treatment within the past few years.
Advanced registration is required.
- Dates: 5 Consecutive Tuesdays, June 2 – June 30, 2020
- Time: 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Registration Contact: Please contact Melody Montrie, LCSW for additional information or to register at 303-370-7954.
- Dates: 5 Consecutive Tuesdays, August 18 – September 15, 2020
- Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Registration Contact: Please contact Anh Lai-O’Connell, LCSW, OSW-C for additional information or to register at 303-418-7614.