I’m Done with Cancer Treatment, What’s Next?
An Educational Program to Prepare You for Life After Cancer Treatment
Completing cancer treatment is often exciting, stressful, and filled with new challenges and uncertainty that can hinder your ability to live life to its fullest.
Many cancer survivors wonder what they need to prepare for on the journey ahead and what to do next to help themselves recover and return to life.
Come join us for an educational survivorship program via Zoom.
This 60-minute educational cancer survivor program will provide guidance on:
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- What you can expect for during your follow-up cancer care
- Knowing when to contact your primary care physician vs. your oncologist
- How to manage the late-term effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatments
- What steps you can take to improve post-treatment recovery
- How to cope with the emotional journey that can follow cancer treatment, such as uncertainty and manage the fear of cancer recurrence
Registration is required. Patients and caregivers are welcome.
- Date: Thursday, July 16, 2020
- Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Registration Contact: Registration is required. For additional information or to register, please contact Crystal Fields-Burdick, LCSW, OWS-C at (303) 643-6537.