Living Beyond Limits
A Group for Those Diagnosed with Metastatic or Advanced Cancer
Even when you have wonderful people supporting you, life can feel very lonely and isolating during your experience with advanced cancer.
You may have asked yourself:
- Does anyone really understand what I’m going through?
- Who can I talk to about my feelings?
- How do I find joy in the midst of cancer?
- How can I cope with the changes, grief, and challenges my cancer has presented?
We have a professionally facilitated gathering monthly to offer support for cancer patients with metastic or advanced cancers. You are not alone in your cancer journey. Join our group for a safe space to share your feelings and have an opportunity to explore ways to live as fully as possible.
Advance registration is required and is open only to those with metastatic or advanced cancers.
Please note: This is a closed, ongoing cancer support group. No drop-ins. Facilitated by Anh Lai-O’Connell, LCSW, OSW-C and Lindsey Green, LSW. To register, please call Anh at (303) 418-7614.
- Dates: Twice Monthly on Fridays. 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- June 12
- June 26
- July 10
- July 24
- August 7
- August 21
- September 4
- September 18
- Registration Contact: Call Anh Lai-O’Connell, LCSW, OSW-C at (303) 418-7614.