LIVING WITH METASTATIC OR ADVANCED CANCER – LONGMONT
Get the Living with Cancer Flyer
Even when you have wonderful people supporting you, life can feel very lonely and isolating during your experience with advanced cancer.
You may have asked yourself:
- Does anyone really understand what I’m going through?
- Who can I talk to about my feelings?
- How do I find joy in the midst cancer?
- How can I cope with the changes and grief my cancer has presented?
You are invited to join us for a monthly gathering where there will be a supportive and safe space to share your feelings, discover coping strategies, and have an opportunity to explore ways to live as fully as possible.
You are not alone on this journey.
This opportunity is open to patients with metastatic or advanced cancer.
Location: Longmont, 2030 Mountain View Avenue, Suite 210
Dates: This opportunity is ongoing and will be offered two Mondays per month from 1:00 – 2:30 pm.
March 6, 2017 and March 20, 2017
Contact/Registration: Space is limited. Registration is required. To register call Terri Bauer, LCSW at (720) 498-5340.
MAINTAINING THE “ME” IN TREATMENT – MULTIPLE LOCATION
An educational program to help your Values guide your Voice
Anh Lai-O’Connell, LCSW
Robyn Tibert MDiv, LCSW
Come join us for an educational workshop where we will focus on living well in the midst of a serious illness
This 90-minute workshop will give you space to:
- Reflect on what give your life meaning & purpose to live well
- Gather information to help you stay actively engaged in your care
- Learn about completing a written document that states your wishes
- Learn how to talk with your family and healthcare learn about your unique values and priorities
Location: Aurora, 1700 South Potomac Street
Dates: Tuesdays, February 21, 2017 and April 21, 2017 from 9:00 to 10:30 am
Registration/Contact: Space is limited. Registration is required. To Register call Anh Lai-O’Connell, LCSW at (303) 418-7614.
Location: Littleton, 22 West Dry Creek Road
Dates: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 from 9:00 to 10:30 am
Registration: Robyn Tibert, LCSW at (303) 730-4715
Bringing 1 family member or friend is certainly welcome