Please use the secure Navigating Care Patient Portal for sending all non-urgent messages to contact your care team. For emergencies, please dial 911.
To Schedule an Appointment
Contact Us via Phone
For non-urgent messages, contact your care team by calling your local cancer care center.
List of Phone Numbers:
- Aurora: 303-418-7600
- Boulder: 303-385-2000
- Canon City: 719-296-6000
- Castle Rock: 303-925-0700
- Centennial: 303-805-7744
- Colorado Springs: 719-577-2555
- Denver – Midtown: 303-388-4876
- Denver – Rose: 303-321-0302
- Englewood: 303-740-8200
- La Junta: 719-296-6000
- Lakewood: 303-430-2700
- Littleton: 303-730-4700
- Lone Tree: 303-925-0700
- Longmont: 303-684-1900
- Longmont – Breast Specialists: 303-684-1877
- Louisville – Breast Specialists: 303-684-1877
- Pueblo: 719-296-6000
- Steamboat Springs: 970-870-1047
- Thornton: 303-386-7622
Leaving a Voicemail
In cases of a life-threatening emergency always call 911 immediately.
Our entire team works collaboratively to ensure the highest level of care for you. If you call a Rocky Mountain Cancer Center location, your phone message will be handled as follows:
- During clinic hours your calls will be returned according to triage protocol.
- Your nurse will inform your physician about any problems.
- Calls to our clinics after 5 p.m. and on weekends are handled by our answering service. The on-call physician will be paged and your message relayed.
- If a friend or family member makes the call for you, they should tell the physician who is calling and the patient they are calling about. It is helpful to have a pharmacy phone number available in case the doctor needs to call in a prescription.