In cases of a life-threatening emergency always call 911 immediately.
Our entire team works collaboratively to ensure the highest level of care for you. If you call a Rocky Mountain Cancer Center location:
- During clinic hours your calls will be returned according to triage protocol.
- Your nurse will inform your physician about any problems.
- Calls to our clinics after 5 p.m. and on weekends are handled by our answering service. The on-call physician will be paged and your message relayed.
- If a friend or family member makes the call for you, they should tell the physician who is calling and the patient they are calling about.
- It is helpful to have a pharmacy phone number available in case the doctor needs to call in a prescription.
Please do not send any patient information, doctor request or confidential material to this email address. This email is for non-health related issues, comments, or questions regarding this website or the practice.
Please use the secure My Care Plus Patient Portal for sending all non-urgent messages to contact your care team. For emergencies, please dial 911.
To Schedule an Appointment
For general inquiries ONLY please use the contact form below.