Sami Diab, MD
Medical Oncology / Hematology
Dr. Diab is on leave indefinitely and is not accepting new patients at this time.
Damascus University, Damascus, Syria
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Medical Oncology, University of Texas, MD Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute, Houston, TX
- Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Medical Oncology
- Supportive Oncology and Palliative Care
- Medical Oncology, with a special interest in Breast Cancer and Gynecologic Cancer
- Hematology, with a special interest in Benign Blood Disorders – Anemia, Bleeding and Clotting Disorders, Thrombocytopenia, Pregnancy-Related Blood Disorders, and Surgical Clearances
- Integrative Medicine
5280 Magazine “Top Doctor,” Oncology 2007, 2008, 2016, 2017
Patient Care Philosophy
I use state-of-the-art medical treatments to treat cancer and provide emotional, spiritual, and social support during patient visits. I believe in keeping an open mind about all issues, being honest and caring at all times, advocating for my patients, and involving family and significant others in a patient’s care.
I am passionate about clinical research, and I am focused on offering appropriate trials to patients as well as investigating new treatments. Above all, I treat my patients the way I would like to be treated and tailor treatment plans to individual patients.