Cancer Support Groups & Educational Events
NOTICE: Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Rocky Mountain Cancer Center’s highest priority is the safety and health of our patients, their loved ones, and our community. In accordance with The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and protect those we serve, RMCC is currently offering all group programs via Zoom.
In addition to our current offerings, we would like to know additional support topics you are interested in and we will do our best to accommodate. Please contact your clinic social worker to discuss.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this together.
Cancer Support Groups
As you find your way along the cancer journey, support groups can be excellent resources not only for the information they provide but for the camaraderie of spirit they offer. They can also be helpful at the end of treatment as you find yourself readjusting to “normal” everyday life again.
If you don’t see a group or class for your particular cancer type talk to your oncology social worker or cancer care team about disease-specific resources.
Wherever you are on your journey our goal is to help you and your loved ones never lose sight of hope.
At Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, we are proud to partner with some of the organizations in Colorado, who are promoting cancer care support, awareness, and survivorship services. Our affiliations include:
- B Strong Ride, which benefits the Boulder community.
- Run the Rocks with the American Lung Association
- The More Than Pink Walk with Susan G Komen Colorado
- Light the Night, which benefits the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Denver
Visit our Special Events & Affiliations page for a complete list and more information.
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers proudly support the following local community organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Boulder Community Health Foundation
- Cancer League of Colorado
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Colorado Cancer Research Program
- Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- George Karl Foundation
- Komen Colorado Foundation
- Komen Colorado South Foundation
- Limb Preservation Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Project Angel Heart
- Ray of Hope
- Rocky Mountain Chapter Leukemia/Lymphoma Society