Cancer Support Groups & Educational Events
Cancer Support Groups
As you find your way along, the cancer journey support groups can be excellent resources not only for the information they provide but for the camaraderie of spirit they offer. They can also be helpful at the end of treatment as you find yourself readjusting to everyday life again.
If you don’t see a group or class here for your particular cancer type talk to your oncology social worker or cancer care team about disease-specific resources.
Wherever you are on your journey our goal is to help you and your loved ones never lose sight of hope.
- Activating Happiness
- Coffee & Conversation Amongst Cancer Survivors
- Living Beyond Limits – Longmont
- LLS Blood Cancer Support Groups
- Valued-Living for Post-Treatment Survivors – Aurora
- Valued-Living for Post-Treatment Survivors – Boulder
To register or for more information, please select the event(s) you are interested in below.
- Empower Your Recovery
- I’m Done with Cancer Treatment, What’s Next?
- Maintaining the ME in TreatMEnt – Denver – Midtown
- Meditative Walks for the Seasons of Life – Denver Botanic Gardens
- Nutrition in Cancer Care
- Painting Your Cancer Journey
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Relaxation and Quieting Your Mind
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers proudly support the following local community organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Boulder Community Health Foundation
- Cancer League of Colorado
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Colorado Cancer Research Program
- Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- George Karl Foundation
- Komen Colorado Foundation
- Komen Colorado South Foundation
- Limb Preservation Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Project Angel Heart
- Ray of Hope
- Rocky Mountain Chapter Leukemia/Lymphoma Society