As you find your way along the cancer journey support groups can be excellent resources not only for the information they provide but for the camaraderie of spirit they offer. They can also be helpful at the end of treatment as you find yourself readjusting to everyday life again. If you don’t see a group or class here for your particular cancer type talk to your social worker or doctor about disease specific resources. Wherever you are on your journey our goal is to help you and your loved ones never lose sight of hope.
- Valued Living for Survivors – Aurora
- Valued Living Study (for Post-Treatment Survivors Experiencing Distress) – Boulder
- Coffee & Conversation – Pueblo
- Valued-Living Group (for Post-Treatment Survivors Experiencing Distress) – Multiple Locations
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Blood Cancer Support Groups – Multiple Locations
- Living Beyond Limits – Longmont
- Activating Happiness in Cancer: A Positive Psychology Group for Patients, Survivors and CareGivers – Multiple Locations
This page is for Support Groups, You can view all of our Educational Events by clicking here or from the Patient Links drop down at the top of every page.