Cancer Support Groups & Educational Events
NOTICE: Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Rocky Mountain Cancer Center’s highest priority is the safety and health of our patients, their loved ones, and our community. In accordance with The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and protect those we serve, RMCC is currently offering all group programs via Zoom.
In addition to our current offerings, we would like to know additional support topics you are interested in and we will do our best to accommodate. Please contact your clinic social worker to discuss.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate this together.
Cancer Support Groups
As you find your way along the cancer journey, support groups can be excellent resources not only for the information they provide but for the camaraderie of spirit they offer. They can also be helpful at the end of treatment as you find yourself readjusting to everyday life again.
If you don’t see a group or class here for your particular cancer type talk to your oncology social worker or cancer care team about disease-specific resources.
Wherever you are on your journey our goal is to help you and your loved ones never lose sight of hope.
- Acudetox – not currently available
- Activating Happiness
- Caregiver Support Group
- Coffee & Conversation Amongst Cancer Survivors (Open to Caregivers)
- Living Beyond Limits
- LLS Blood Cancer Support Groups
- Valued-Living for Post-Treatment Survivors – not currently available
To register or for more information, please select the event(s) you are interested in below.
- Empower Your Recovery
- I’m Done with Cancer Treatment, What’s Next?
- Maintaining the ME in TreatMEnt
- Meditative Walks for the Seasons of Life – Denver Botanic Gardens – not currently available
- Nutrition in Cancer Care
- Painting Your Cancer Journey – not currently available
- Practicing Mindfulness
- Relaxation and Quieting Your Mind – not currently available
Community Cancer Awareness Events
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers proudly support the following local community organizations:
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Boulder Community Health Foundation
- Cancer League of Colorado
- Colorectal Cancer Alliance
- Colorado Cancer Research Program
- Colorado Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- George Karl Foundation
- Komen Colorado Foundation
- Komen Colorado South Foundation
- Limb Preservation Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Project Angel Heart
- Ray of Hope
- Rocky Mountain Chapter Leukemia/Lymphoma Society